HIGHLIGHTS: Denis Pugh PGA Master Professional gives putting tips on determining the correct line and break on putts.
Summary of Key Putting Tips:
- The line of the putt is crucial once you have the right speed in mind then it is all about the correct line.
- It is important to survey the last 6-12 inches around the hole because when the ball slows down it well be the most effect from any tilt or grain pattern.
- Look for the high point of your putt. This is the maximum your putt well go up when it is traveling at the correct speed.
- During your practice routine you can put a tee in the ground to mark the high point and use as a guide.
- Remember that putts are straight and that the contour of the green is what makes a putt break.